Sunday, August 3, 2014

Brooklyn Girls

"Every story has an end, But in life every ending is just a new beginning." - Uptown Girls


I finally moved into my new apartment in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn with my two new roommates, Verretta and Taylor. I am so blessed to have them here and we are all able to help and support one another.  We decided our new song was "Brooklyn Girls" by Ctey Shaw, which you can listen to if you click here.  


One of your first nights we went to a friend's (Michelle from CSU) roof top party in the East Village. (Taylor, Verretta, Me)


 Saturday our block had a block party and we were able to meet all of our neighbors and check out their amazing stoop sales.  The kids were so cute and I now know that we definitely chose the right place to live.  All of the neighbors were so warm and welcoming and all the crazy kids were super adorable.  


I am nervous, but also excited to start this new chapter in my life. I am very greatful because there is no way I would be able to do this without the support and love from family and frinds. I can't wait to see what adventures and opportunities lie before me here in New York City.  


Love Always,
Sydni Norie


No comments:

Post a Comment